2019 Can be summarized by the word “Demand”. Buyer demand was very low to start 2019 after a ton of policy change in 2018. By the mid way mark the pent-up demand took over and we had a full shift.
- What Is a Non-conforming Stata?
- Bertram Bernard Block, Kelowna’s First Urban Village
- Big Changes in Borrowing, The Real Estate Market & Society as a Whole
- While the economy drops, mortgage rates.. rise?
- Are Canadian Banks Waiving Mortgage Payments?
- COVID 19 & The Effect On The Real Estate Market
- Bank of Canada Rate Cut
- What the beginning of 2020 has looked like for the Vancouver Real Estate market
- Today’s Market and Tomorrow’s Growth
- Metro Vancouver home prices predicted to increase within the next two years