37% increase in sales this august since 2019 20% more compared to the 10-year average
- 5800 new listing last month, up 35% compared to the 10-year average
- The Sales-to-actives listing ratio is over 21% across Condos, Townhomes, and Detached
- Townhomes are up over 30% in the sales-to-active ratio
- This is all pushing prices up
- Benchmark Price is up 5.3% from last year to $1,380,000.
- Detached market up 6.6%
- Condos & Townhomes up 4.5%
For more information feel free to reach out directly!
- Vancouver Vacancy Tax Triples
- 5 Steps To Get You Started On Selling Your Home
- Popolo – 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Homes Located Steps Away From Vancouver’s Iconic Commercial Drive!
- What Is a Non-conforming Stata?
- Bertram Bernard Block, Kelowna’s First Urban Village
- Big Changes in Borrowing, The Real Estate Market & Society as a Whole
- While the economy drops, mortgage rates.. rise?
- Are Canadian Banks Waiving Mortgage Payments?
- COVID 19 & The Effect On The Real Estate Market
- Bank of Canada Rate Cut