37% increase in sales this august since 2019 20% more compared to the 10-year average
- 5800 new listing last month, up 35% compared to the 10-year average
- The Sales-to-actives listing ratio is over 21% across Condos, Townhomes, and Detached
- Townhomes are up over 30% in the sales-to-active ratio
- This is all pushing prices up
- Benchmark Price is up 5.3% from last year to $1,380,000.
- Detached market up 6.6%
- Condos & Townhomes up 4.5%
For more information feel free to reach out directly!
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging