What happened in 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– February 45% more sales than 2019
– April 40% fewer sales than previous year & prices were up 2.5%
– May was the only month we saw a decrease in prices at 0.5%
– June 17% more sales than 2019 & prices were up 3.5%
– September 56% more sales than 2019 & 45% above the 10 year average
– September saw a 5.8% price increase – November saw a 6% price increase
– December 53% more sales, 51% more listings & prices saw a 10.2% increase
– The upsizing market really fuelled the 2020 market
– Coming into January we are seeing condo sales go up & well-priced listings are moving quickly!
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You