What happened in September 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 46.4% from September 2021
New listings down 18.2% compared to September 2021
Total listings on the market up 8% compared to September 2021
Sales 35.7% below the 10 year average for September
- Benchmark price up 3.8%
- 12.4% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 9.1%
- 18.4% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 6.2%
- 20.9% sales to active ratio
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords