What happened in September 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
Sales down 13% from September 2020
Listings down 19% from September 2020
Sales 20% above the 10 year average for September
- Benchmark price up 20%
- 25% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 17%
- 53% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 8%
- 37% sales to active ratio
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You