What happened in September 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
Sales down 13% from September 2020
Listings down 19% from September 2020
Sales 20% above the 10 year average for September
- Benchmark price up 20%
- 25% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 17%
- 53% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 8%
- 37% sales to active ratio
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?