What happened in September 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– Record-breaking month, more sales this September than any September on record
– 55% more sales than last September, 45% more compared to the 10-year average
– 2.5% fewer listings, pushing prices up
– Benchmark Price is up 6% from last year to $1,410,000.
– Detached market up just under 8%
– Townhome market up just under 6%
– Condo market up 4.5%
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging