What happened in October 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 45.5% from October 2021
New listings down 0.4% compared to October 2021
Total listings on the market up 22.6% compared to October 2021
Sales 33.3% below the 10 year average for October
- Benchmark price up 1.6%
- 14.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 7.1%
- 23.2% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 5.1%
- 21.6% sales to active ratio
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?