What happened in October 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– 2nd busiest month on record for The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver with 29% more sales this month compared to last year
– Only 1.5% more listings than last year
– Detached market pushing the numbers
– Benchmark price is up across the board
– The detached market is up 8.5%
– The townhome market is up 5.4%
– The condo market is up 4.4%
- Vancouver Vacancy Tax Triples
- 5 Steps To Get You Started On Selling Your Home
- Popolo – 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Homes Located Steps Away From Vancouver’s Iconic Commercial Drive!
- What Is a Non-conforming Stata?
- Bertram Bernard Block, Kelowna’s First Urban Village
- Big Changes in Borrowing, The Real Estate Market & Society as a Whole
- While the economy drops, mortgage rates.. rise?
- Are Canadian Banks Waiving Mortgage Payments?
- COVID 19 & The Effect On The Real Estate Market
- Bank of Canada Rate Cut