What happened in October 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– 2nd busiest month on record for The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver with 29% more sales this month compared to last year
– Only 1.5% more listings than last year
– Detached market pushing the numbers
– Benchmark price is up across the board
– The detached market is up 8.5%
– The townhome market is up 5.4%
– The condo market is up 4.4%
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords