What happened in November 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 52.9% from November 2021
New listings down 22.9% compared to November 2021
Total listings on the market up 28.5% compared to November 2021
Sales 36.9% below the 10 year average for November
- Benchmark price down 1.7%
- 13.2% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 2.7%
- 19.7% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 3.5%
- 20.8% sales to active ratio
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords