What happened in November 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
Sales up 11.9% from November 2020
New listings down 2.6% compared to November 2020
Total listings on the market down 35.7% compared to November 2020
Sales 33.6% above the 10 year average for November
- Benchmark price up 20.8% 33.8% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 20.2% 74.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 11.4% 53.7% sales to active ratio
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging