What happened in June 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 35% from June 2021
New listings down 10.1% compared to June 2021
Total listings on the market down 3.8% compared to June 2021
Sales 23.3% below the 10 year average for June
- Benchmark price up 13.4% from June 2021
- 14.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 17.8% from June 2021
- 31.5% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 12.7% from June 2021
- 30.2% sales to active ratio
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate