What happened in June 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
3,762 Sales – 18% Above the 10 year average for June
- 37% sales to active ratio
- Prices are up 27.5%
- % sales to active ratio
- Prices are up 49.2%
- 51% sales to active ratio
- Prices are up 37.1%
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging