What happened in July 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
3,326 Sales – 13% Above the 10 year average for July
19% fewer listing – down 12% compared to the 10 year average for July
Benchmark price 1,175,000 – up 13% compared to 2020
- Prices are up 21%
- Prices are up 17%
- Prices are up 8%
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging