What happened in January 2023 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 55.3% from January 2022
New listings down 20.9% compared to January 2022
Total listings on the market down 32.1% compared to January 2022
Sales 42.9% below the 10 year average for January
- Benchmark price down 9.1%
- 10.2% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price down 3%
- 13.4% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price down 1.1%
- 16.7% sales to active ratio
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate