What happened in January 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 4.4% from January 2021
New listings down 6.9% compared to January 2021
Total listings on the market down 31.8% compared to January 2021
Sales 25.3% above the 10 year average for January
- Benchmark price up 22.7%
- 28% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 20.2%
- 14% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 11.4%
- 24.3% sales to active ratio
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords