What happened in January 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
- Sales are up 52% from last year
- Sales are up 36% over the 10 year average
- Total listings down over 3% compared to last year
- Benchmark price for condos is up 2.2%
- Detached benchmark price is up 11%
- Townhome benchmark price is up 5%
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?