What happened in January 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
- Sales are up 52% from last year
- Sales are up 36% over the 10 year average
- Total listings down over 3% compared to last year
- Benchmark price for condos is up 2.2%
- Detached benchmark price is up 11%
- Townhome benchmark price is up 5%
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging