What happened in February 2023 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 47.2% from February 2022
New listings down 36.6% compared to February 2022
Total listings on the market down 16.7% compared to February 2022
Sales 33% below the 10 year average for February
- Benchmark price down 12%
- 16.8% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price down 6.3%
- 30.1% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price down 3%
- 25.8% sales to active ratio
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?