What happened in February 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 8.1% from February 2021
New listings down 8.4% compared to February 2021
Total listings on the market down 19.3% compared to February 2021
Sales 26.0% above the 10 year average for February
- Benchmark price up 25% from Feb 2021
- 34.9% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 27.2% from Feb 2021
- 64.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 15.9% from Feb 2021
- 62.2% sales to active ratio
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords