What happened in August 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 40.7% from August 2021
New listings down 17.5% compared to August 2021
Total listings on the market down 7.3% compared to August 2021
Sales 29.2% below the 10 year average for August
- Benchmark price up 7.9%
- 12.2% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 12.7%
- 25.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 8.7%
- 24.8% sales to active ratio
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You