What happened in July 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– July sales were up 9.4% above the 10-year average, while new listings were down 15% compared to July 2019.
– All of this has really pinched prices upwards.
– The Benchmark Price is up 4.5% from last year to $1,031,400.
– Detached has led the way up 5%
– Condos are up 4.2%
– Townhomes are up 3.7%
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?