What happened in April 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 34.1% from April 2021
New listings down 19.5% compared to April 2021
Total listings on the market down 23.1% compared to April 2021
Sales 1.5% above the 10 year average for April
- Benchmark price up 20.8% from April 2021
- 25.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 25% from April 2021
- 41.7% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 16% from April 2021
- 45% sales to active ratio
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?