What happened in March 2022 in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market?
Sales are down 23.9% from March 2021
New listings down 19.5% compared to March 2021
Total listings on the market down 16.6% compared to March 2021
Sales 25.5% above the 10 year average for March
- Benchmark price up 23.4% from March 2021
- 38.8% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 28.1% from March 2021
- 63.3% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 16.9% from March 2021
- 70.3% sales to active ratio
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You
- 5 Tips to Self Staging