What happened in October 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
Sales down 5% from October 2020
New listings down 27% Total listings on the market down 35% compared to October 2020
Sales 22% above the 10 year average for September
- Benchmark price up 20.5%
- 34% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 18.5%
- 65% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 9.5%
- 46% sales to active ratio
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent – For Buyers
- The Unexpected Reason People Are Moving To The Suburbs
- Curate Your Dream Life Through Real Estate
- Renting Out Your Property? Tips for New Landlords
- Is Buying A Presale The Right Choice For You