What happened in October 2021 in the Greater Vancouver housing Market?
Sales down 5% from October 2020
New listings down 27% Total listings on the market down 35% compared to October 2020
Sales 22% above the 10 year average for September
- Benchmark price up 20.5%
- 34% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 18.5%
- 65% sales to active ratio
- Benchmark price up 9.5%
- 46% sales to active ratio
- Best Neighbourhoods in Vancouver for First Time Home Buyers
- PRESALE SPOTLIGHT – Komo by Strand
- Moving an Elderly Family Member: Tips for a Stress-Free Transition
- The New Savings Tool That Can Help You Save For A Larger Down Payment
- Changes to Rental Restrictions in BC
- What’s the biggest fear in the market right now?
- Does a Recession Mean a Housing Crisis is Coming?
- Terms You Should Know Before Buying A Strata Property
- Is Renting or Buying the Right Choice for You?
- Should you help your children invest in Real Estate in Vancouver?